Elsema FOB43301LBLK PentaFOB Specifications
|Remote Dimensions||6 x 3.8 x 1 (cm)|
|Battery Type||CR2032 Lithium|
NOTE: The manufacturer is experiencing difficulties stocking all 5 button variations of the Elsema PentaFob remote, in all available colours. We will endeavour to supply your preferred colour, but some substitutions may occur.
Please contact us prior to purchase if the possibility of substitution is not acceptable to ensure we have your required colour.
Elsema FOB43301LBLK PentaFOB Compatibility
This Elsema FOB43301LBLK PentaFOB will suit garage door and gate openers, fitted with the below receivers.
Remotes in Elsema PentaFob 433MHz Range
Elsema FOB43301LBLK PentaFOB Features
Elsema Elsema FOB43301LBLK PentaFOB remotes are widely used in Australia for controlling gates, garage doors, lights and other access control systems. This new series uses a frequency hopping spread spectrum making it impossible for your remote to be interfered or jammed. One of the most secure controls on the market. Super sturdy case design. Up to 100m range. Typical battery life 2 years. Works with Elsema Penta receivers. Includes CR2032 battery.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
– Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.