Elsema PCR433WG Wiegand Receiver Specifications
|Receiver Dimensions||7 x 5.5 x 2.5 (cm)|
|Remote Encryption||PentaCode & PentaFob|
Elsema PCR433WG Wiegand Receiver Compatibility
This receiver is compatible with both the PentaCode and PentaFob series of Elsema remotes. The PentaCODE® dual coding system allows you to program a remote control using the older dipswitch settings, or via digital ‘Learning’.
The Wiegand output of the receiver can link with almost any commercial access control panel. Without requiring any software changes, remote controls can be installed as a Wiegand card or RFID tag. The system requirements can be matched with the ID and facility codes.
Elsema PCR433WG Wiegand Receiver Features
This Wiegand receiver allows you to add wireless remote controls to your existing access control systems by connecting the PCR433WG receiver to the access system. The remote controls have a range of up to 200 metres (650 feet) and are available with 2 or 4 buttons. The extra buttons can be used as a panic button allowing a single remote to allow access control and panic alert system.
The receivers Wiegand output interfaces to virtually any commercial access control panel. Remote controls are added as easily as Wiegand cards or RFID tags without any software changes. The ID and facility codes can be matched to the system requirements.
The receiver has a bi-colour LED to act as a status display. Red LED indicates that AC or DC power is “On” and Green LED indicates remote control signal has been received.
- Add remote controls easily via a Wiegand input access control panel
- Remotes are added like cards or RFID tags with no software changes
- Applications include gates, doors and boom gates
- Coding using 12-way dipswitch or digital codes
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- Antenna diversity for robust link with extended range
- Compatible with PentaFOB® and PentaCODE® remotes
- Narrow-band hopping transmission across multiple channel frequencies (433.1MHz to 434.7MHz)