Grifco Roller Door Openers
Grifco manufacture a wide range garage door openers, each with a specific purpose. Whilst Grifco manufacture the highly popular GLD-RDO, they also make a wide range of Industrial openers.
If you require a Light Commercial roller door opener, the Grifco LR Drive is the current best in class opener. The Grifco LR Drive with an inbuilt battery backup and the ability to operate 28m² roller doors. In other words, this can suit 6m wide x 4.6m high doors.
If you require an Industrial opener, please get in contact with us so we can help. This is very different to a light commercial opener. We will need to know the below:
– Do you require a deadman or logic opener?
– Is the opener being installed on the left or right hand side?
– Do you have single or 3-phase power on site?
– Do you require an installation mounting kit?
– Finally, what is the size of the shutter roller door?
Every Grifco Garage Door Opener that we sell comes with a complete installation manual, which walks you through the installation. Installing a new roller door opener will take about an hour. You will require some simple tools, including:
– Adjustable wrench for U-Bolts (these are already installed on your roller door)
– Socket Wrench in addition to a 8mm socket, 10mm socket and 13mm extended socket
– Drill and 5.5mm drill bit
– Phillips-Head screwdriver
– Marker or Pen
– Door Stand
Wholesale Garage are Australian garage door dealers who specialize in garage door openers and hardware. We stock genuine products from brands such as B&D, Steel Line, Gliderol, Auto Openers and more. We offer free postage on all products, as well as express post for when you need something fast, selectable at the checkout.
If you have any questions on how to install your Grifco Garage Door Opener, feel free to contact us for more information. All Wholesale Garage staff are trained garage door technicians to best support you and your purchase.