Returns and Refund Policy
Wholesale Garage understands that the garage door, car and gate industry can be very confusing and mistakes can occur when buying products. We do our very best to support our clients and will work with you when a problem occurs. At a glance, our return policy is:
1. Any product can be returned for a refund within 60 days from the Date of Purchase.
2. Wholesale Garage Doors must be notified that an item is being returned.
3. All products must be returned in the original condition they were sent.
4. All returning products must be accompanied by a Wholesale Garage Returns Form.
To see if you are eligible for a return, check below:
- We must be notified within 60 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant return information will be provided at this time.
- For incorrectly ordered or accidentally products, we do not offer exchanges. Instead, we will work with you to help return the product and direct you to the correct product you require.
- If an item is missing parts or incomplete, we must be notified within 7 days of you receiving the product.
Returning Product Requirements:
- The product needs to be securely packed to ensure it is returned in the original and re-saleable condition.
- The product/s are NOT opened, used, worn, damaged or marked.
- All accessories, parts etc that were included with the product must be returned.
- All returning products MUST be accompanied by a Wholesale Garage Doors Returns Form.
Returning Product Costs
- Any shipping costs incurred when returning an item will not be reimbursed where Wholesale Garage was not at fault.
- If Wholesale Garage was at fault (incorrect item sent, etc) all postage costs will be covered by Wholesale Garage. Of course, no handling fees apply when Wholesale Garage is at fault.
- In all other instances, handling fees will apply and will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item was sent with free postage, a 20% postage fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item was sent with paid shipping, the product cost will be refunded. The original postage cost will not be refunded.
- If a product has sustained damage when being returned due to improper packaging, a revised refund amount will be applied. This is determined on a case-by-case basis, where the revised amount will be the cost of returning a product back to resalable condition.
Warranty Process – General Information
GENUINE (OEM) REMOTE CONTROLS
All original remote controls come with a 1 year warranty, covering the remote control from manufacturer fault. Damage incurred from water, dropping, sun damage, rusting or other external factors that the manufacturer is not responsible for are not covered.
AUTO OPENERS “AO” REMOTE CONTROLS
Auto Openers AO remote controls come with a 2 year warranty, covering the remote control from manufacturer fault. Damage incurred from water, dropping, sun damage, rusting or other external factors that the manufacturer is not responsible for are not covered.
AFTERMARKET (COMPATIBLE) REMOTE CONTROLS
Aftermarket / Compatible / Non Genuine remote controls come with a 6-month warranty, covering the remote control from manufacturer fault. Damage incurred from water, dropping, sun damage, rusting or other external factors that the manufacturer is not responsible for are not covered.
GARAGE DOOR OPENERS – ATA, B&D, MERLIN, GRIFCO
All garage door openers sold by Wholesale Garage are held under a ‘Back to Base’ Warranty.
Your Consumer Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information, please see the ACCC page on Repairs, Replacements and Refunds
Should you wish to claim a warranty on your item, please contact us