Citroen Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Citroen|
|Key Blade Model||HU83|
|Key Dimensions||8.3 x 3.7 x 1.7 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Citroen Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOCI-CK05 will replace your old and worn-out car key case for your old Citroen car remote. Below are some of the Citroen car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Citroen Saxo
- Citroen Berlingo
- Citroen Xsara
- Citroen Xsara Picasso
If you are not sure if this will suit you, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our Contact Us page.
How Do I Replace My Citroen Car Key Case?
Replacing your Citroen car key case is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the screw in the rear of the case. This also hold the key blade in the car key case.
- On the bottom of the case, underneath the key ring loop is a small indentation. Insert a flathead screwdriver into this indentation and lever open. The case should pop open.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new case.
- Click the case closed, then insert your old key blade if in good working order. A new, blank key blade is included for your convenience.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOCI-CK05 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOCI-CK05 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.