Alfa Romeo Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Alfa Romeo|
|Key Blade Models||SIP22||Button Dimensions||11.2 x 3.3 x 2.1 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Alfa Romeo Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOAR-CK04 will replace your old and worn-out car key case for your old Alfa Romeo car remote. Below are some of the Alfa Romeo car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Alfa Romeo Mito
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta
- Alfa Romeo 159
- Alfa Romeo 159 GTA
- Alfa Romeo Brera
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Alfa Romeo Car Key Case?
Replacing your Alfa Romeo car key case is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Using a flat head screwdriver, genty pry and lift away the AOAR-B01 rubber button from the front of the car key. This will expose a screw.
- Gently pry open the car key case. Be aware that the key assembly may try to detension and the small spring may fall out. Hold onto the key blade whilst opening the case to prevent this.
- Insert the circuit board and transponder into the new car key. You can also swap over your car ey blade at this point if you do not wish to get the new one cut.
- Click the case back together. The bottom (near the metal key ring loop) may obstruct the case when closing, just gently pull the loop down with a flat head screwdriver.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOAR-CK04 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOAR-CK04 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.