B&D Doors WTB6 Wall Button Specifications
|Remote Dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 1.7 (cm)|
|Model Number||WTB6 #62873|
|Battery Type||CR2032 Lithium|
B&D Doors WTB6 Wall Button Compatibility
This B&D Doors WTB6 Wall Button will suit the below garage door and gate motors.
We have instructions available here, or you can watch a YouTube video here.
Compatible B&D Doors Roller Door Openers
RDO-1V3 RAP (Roll-A-Pro)
RDO-1V4 PD (CAD PD)
Compatible B&D Doors Sectional Door Openers
SDO-2V3 PGY (Prodigy)
SDO-3V2 CADS (Controll-A-Door S)
SDO-3V2 WE CAD S
B&D Doors WTB6 Wall Button Features
As a Tri Tran Enhanced remote control, the B&D Doors Wall BUtton is compatible with the newer B&D Gen2 garage door openers using grey button remote controls, as well as the older Gen1 garage door openers using black button remotes. Programming the remote control yourself is very simple, taking less than 10 seconds. Our technical support team have created video guides as well as written step by step instructions to help you program in your B&D Doors WTB6 Wall Button
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
– Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.