Grifco E960G Remote Control Specifications
|Remote Dimensions||7.4 x 3 x 1 (cm)|
|Battery Type||CR2032 Lithium|
Grifco E960G Remote Control Compatibility
This Grifco E960G Remote Control will suit the below garage door and gate motors. The E960G is able to program into the newer Security+ 2.0 openers, as well as the older Security+ openers.
We have instructions available here, or you can watch a YouTube video here.
Compatible Grifco Roller Door Openers
LR-Drive (Grifco 2.0)
Compatible Grifco Door Openers
S-Drive (Grifco 2.0)
Programming the Grifco remote control yourself is very simple, taking less than 10 seconds. Our technical support team have created video guides as well as written step by step instructions to help you program in your Grifco E960M Remote Control.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
– Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.