Easylift SDO Upgrade Receiver Specifications
|Receiver Dimensions||5 x 4.3 x 2.5 (cm)|
|Receiver Connection to Motor||Pre-Wired|
Easylift SDO Upgrade Receiver Compatibility
Unfortunately, the older Easylift SDO remote controls are no longer in production. However, this doesn’t mean you need to replace the motor just yet! If your garage door opener is still working, the Auto Openers Pre-Wired Receiver will allow you to use a new type of remote on the motor. It won’t affect the existing remote controls and simply allows the motor to use the new remotes.
This DIY kit is simple to DIY and easy to install. This kit includes two Auto Openers AOTX4 remote controls. You can also use any of the below garage remote controls.
- PTX-4 Keyring Remote Control
- Auto Openers AOTX4 Keyring Remote
- EAT-1 Easy Access Transmitter
- KPX-5 Pin Code Keypad
Easylift SDO Upgrade Receiver Features
- Compact design suitable for mounting inside of gate motor control boxes or next to garage door motors
- SecuraCode technology eliminates the possibility of interference with your remote control
- Narrow-band transmission on 433.92MHz
- The AORX Pre-Wired Receiver has 2 channels with capacity and operation of two different electric drive motors