Hyundai Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Hyundai|
|Case Dimensions||7.2 x 4.0 x 1.9 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Hyundai Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHY-CK16 will replace your old and worn-out Hyundai car key case and shell. Below are some of the 2017+ Hyundai car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Accent
- Hyundai Solaris
- Hyundai Kona
- Hyundai Verna
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Hyundai Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Hyundai car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the key blade on your old car key, then pull apart the car key case. This can be done by inserterting a screwdriver into the key blade slot and levering the case open.
- Remove all internal screws (there may be up to four) and transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new key case.
- If your old key blade is of good working, you can insert this into the case as well. If the key blade is in poor condition, you may visit a locksmith to cut your new, included keyblade.
- Note: You may need to retension the spring in the keyblade. Tutorials can be found on YouTube.
- Click and screw together the new case, then test to ensure that everything is working fine.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHY-CK16 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOHY-CK16 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This listing is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.