Elsema PCR43302RE Receiver Kit Specifications
|Hub Dimensions||8.7 x 5.2 x 2 (cm)|
|Connection Type||Plug In|
Elsema PCR43302RE Receiver Kit Compatibility
This Elsema PCR43302RE Receiver Kit is compatible with both the PentaCode and PentaFob series of Elsema remotes. This kit includes 3x PentaFob remote controls.
Elsema PCR43302RE Receiver Kit Features
This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. The receiver is small and can be easily installed into your existing automatic gate opener or garage door controls. Other applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- Coding using 12-way dipswitch or encrypted codes
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- Compatible with PentaFOB® and PentaCODE® remotes
- The PCR43302R has 2 channels available to operate two different openers
- Narrow-band hopping transmission across multiple channel frequencies (433.1MHz to 434.7MHz)