Subaru Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Subaru|
|Key Blade Model||TOY48|
|Case Dimensions||7.2 x 4.1 x 1.7 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Subaru Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOSB-CK01 will replace your old and worn out Subaru car key case and shell. Below are some of the Subaru car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- XV 2011 to 2017
- XV Crosstrack 2017 to 2020
- BRZ 2014 to 2027
- Legacy 2014 to 2020
- Forester 2014 to 2020
- Outback 2015 to 2020
- Ascent 2019 to 2020
- Forester 2019 to 2020
- WRX 2016 to 2020
- STI 2016 to 2017
- STI 2019 to 2020
- Impreza 2011 to 2020
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Subaru Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Subaru car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button on the rear of the car key case and slide out the blade
- To the left of the silver slide switch you will see a backwards ‘L’. Insert a small, flathead screwdriver into the far left side of the bottom of that ‘L’ and lever the case open.
- Insert the circuit boards and transponder into the new case.
- Click closed the case and reinsert the key. You can re-use your old blade if it’s in good working order, or you can visit a locksmith to have the new, included blade but.
- Test the operation of your car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOSB-CK01 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOSB-CK01 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.