SsangYong Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||SsangYong|
|Button Dimensions||9.7 x 4.1 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
SsangYong Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOSY-CK01 will replace your old and worn out SsangYong car key case and shell. Below are some of the SsangYong car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
SsangYong Car Key Models
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My SsangYong Car Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your SsangYong car key remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- On the rear of your car key there may be a small, rubber plug near the key blade. Remove this plug to expose two screws.
- Remove the two screwns in the rear of your SsangYong car key, then remove the key blade.
- Insert your screwdriver into the keyblade slot to lever open the car key, then transfer the circuit board and transponder from the old car key to the new one.
- Remove the key blade from your old car key and insert into the new case. Or, you can have the included new key blank cut at a local locksmith.
- Close the case, screw the case closed, then test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOSY-CK01 is a replacement case and blade only. This product will only include the car key case and blank key blade.
The AOSY-CK01 does not include the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.