Porsche Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace
|Key Blade Model
|8.5 x 4 x 1.5(cm)
|Genuine / Aftermarket
Porsche Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOPO-CK04 will replace your old and worn out Porsche car key case and shell. Below are some of the Porsche car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- 911 1999 – 2004
- BOXSTER 1999 – 2004
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Porsche Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Porsche car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Insert a flathead screwdriver into the seam of the car key and open the key
- Insert the transponder into the black transponder h9older, then insert into the car key.
- Transfer the circuit board into the car key
- Insert the car key blade into the case. If your key is a little stiff, remove the transponder, circuit board, spring and slider from the car key. Then, tap the blade into place against a first object (the desk worked well for us!)
- Seal up the car key case, then test the operate of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOPO-CK04 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOPO-CK04 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.