Nissan Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Nissan|
|Case Dimensions||7.8 x 4 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Nissan Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AONI-CK13 will replace your old and worn out Nissan car key case and shell. Below are some of the 2006 – 2014 Nissan car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Nissan Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Nissan car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, phillips screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Slide the switch on the rear of the case to remove the key blade
- At the top of your car key is a small indent. Insert a flathead screwdrive and hinge the case open
- Transfer the case circuit board and transponder from your old car key to your new car key.
- You can either insert your old key blade into your case, or get the new key blade cut by your local locksmith.
- Click the case together and replace the screw.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AONI-CK13 is a replacement case and key blade only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AONI-CK13 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.