Mitsubishi Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mitsubishi|
|Key Blade Model||MIT11R|
|Case Dimensions||7.7 x 3.5 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Please note that the MIT11 / MIT11R key blade is cut on the right.
Mitsubishi Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOMI-CK10 will replace your old and worn out Mitsubishi car key case and shell. Below are some of the Mitsubishi car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured. Also check the interior of your car key to our photos to ensure the internal case looks the same.
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mitsubishi Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Mitsubishi car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small flat head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Slide the button on the rear of your car key to release and remove the car key blade.
- Insert the screwdriver into the small tab at the bottom of the car key and gently lever the case open.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder to the new car key case.
- You can either use your old car key, or get the included blank car key blade cut at your local locksmith, mister minit or similar business.
- Click the new car key case shut, then test your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOMI-CK10 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and metallic buttons.
The AOMI-CK10 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.