Mitsubishi Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mitsubishi|
|Key Blade Model||Not Included|
|Case Dimensions||4.9 x 3.7 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mitsubishi Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOMI-CB07 will replace your old, worn-out Mitsubishi car key case and shell. Below are some of the Mitsubishi car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured. Also check the interior of your car key to our photos to ensure the internal case looks the same.
- 2007-2010 For Mitsubishi Eclipse
- 2007-2010 For Mitsubishi Galant
- 2007-2010 For Mitsubishi Lancer
- 2006-2010 For Mitsubishi Endeavor
- 2004-2010 For Mitsubishi Outlander
- 2000-2002 For Mitsubishi Mirage
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mitsubishi Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Mitsubishi car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the two screws in the rear of the car key to remove the old key blade.
- Insert the screwdriver into the car key and gently lever the case open.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder to the new car key case.
- Insert your old car key and screw the blade and case shut.
- Click the new car key case shut, then test your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOMI-CB07 is a replacement case and buttons only. This product will include a key case shell and buttons.
The AOMI-CB07 does not include the key blade or car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.