Merlin CM128 Wall Remote Specifications
|Remote Dimensions||11.5 x 7.4 x 1.3 (cm)|
|Battery Type||CR2032 Lithium|
Merlin CM128 Wall Remote Compatibility
This Merlin CM128 Wall Remote Control will suit the below garage door and gate motors. Please note, this is only compatible with older Merlin motors that do not use Security+ 2.0 encryption, including the new Steel-Line & Merlin motors with “EVO” & “MYQ” in their model numbers.
We have instructions available here, or you can watch a YouTube video here.
Compatible Merlin Roller Door Openers
HE60R Roller Door Motor
MR60 Roller Door Motor
MR600 Roller Door Motor
MR600a Roller Door Motor
MR650 Roller Door Motor
MR800 Roller Door Motor
MR800a Roller Door Motor
MR850 Roller Door Motor
MR1000 Roller Door Motor
MJ3800R Jackshaft Roller Door Motor
MRC950 Light Industrial Roller Door Motor
Compatible Merlin Door Openers
MT60 Panel Door Motor
MT60P Panel Door Motor
MT600 Panel Door Motor
MT800 Panel Door Motor
MT1000 Panel Door Opener
MJ3800 Jackshaft Panel Door Opener
MT3850 Panel Door Motor
MT5580 Sectional Door Opener
MT5580P Panel Door Motor
ML700 Sectional Door Opener
ML750 Sectional Door Opener
ML850 Sectional Door Opener
Compatible Merlin Gate Openers
MGA300 Gate Operator
MGS400 Gate Operator
MGS500 Gate Operator
MGS1000 Gate Operator
HC100ML Gate Operator
HC300ML Gate Operator
HC400ML Gate Operator
HC500ML Gate Operator
HC600ML Gate Operator
Merlin CM128 Wall Remote Features
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
– Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.