Mazda Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mazda|
|Case Dimensions||7.3 x 4.3 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mazda Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOMA-CK10 will replace your old, worn-out car key buttons on an old Mazda car remote. Below are some of the Mazda car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Mazda Axela
- Mazda 3
- Mazda CX-3
- Mazda CX-30
- Mazda CX-5
- Mazda 6
- Mazda Miata
- Mazda MX-5
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mazda Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Mazda car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
Ths case has a few more steps than most, so you might find a video helpful in getting your car open. There is a great DIY video that can be found here.
- On the bottom of your case is a slide switch. Slide this and at the same time, slide off the back plate of your car key. This is the non Mazda branded side.
- You will now have revealed where the spare key sits. Insert the flat head screwdriver into just under the metal clip and lever open. This is not the keyring loop side, but the top of the key.
- You can now insert your screwdriver into just behind the front faceplate of the car key and lever the case open. Pop each side rather than inserting into the middle as this will remove easier.
- From here, you can remove the rest of the assembly, exposing the circuit board and battery of your car key. Swap these into the new car key case.
- If you car key is in good working condition, you may insert it into the new car key case. However, there is a new blank key included that you can get cut at a locksmith if required.
- Click together the case again, working in reverse order – branded front plate, then the metal trim, then the backplate.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOMA-CK10 is a replacement case with a blank blade only.
The AOMA-CK10 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This listing is only for a case, with an uncut / blank key blade.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.