Mazda Car Key Blade Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mazda|
|Case Dimensions||6.4 x 3.2 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mazda Car Key Blade Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOMA-KH01 will replace your old, worn-out car key buttons on an old Mazda car remote. Below are some of the Mazda car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Mazda 3
- Mazda 5
- Mazda 6
- Mazda CX7
- Mazda CX9
- Mazda M6
- Mazda RX8
- Mazda MX5
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mazda Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Mazda car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the Mazda key blade.
- Inside you will see a small tab that holds the top half (referred to as AOMA-KH01) that holds onto the bottom half (AOMA-CB01). Push this tab in with a screwdriver and pull the cases apart.
- Insert the screw driver into the key blade slot of the AOMA-CB01 and lever the case open. Swap over the circuit board, battery and transponder (if present).
- If you wish to swap over the key blade, remove the screw in the head of the AOMA-KH01. Or, if you need a new key blade, take the old and new blades to a locksmith to be cut.
- Slot the top half and bottom half of the case bnack together, then test the operation of your new car key remote!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOMA-KH01 is a replacement case with the key blade only. If you require the bottom case and buttons portion instead, please see AOMA-CB01. For a complete case, please see AOMA-CK01.
The AOMA-KH01 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board, nor does it include the bottom half of the remote case. This listing is only for the top half of the case, with an uncut / blank key blade.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.