Land Rover Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Land Rover|
|Case Dimensions||9.7 x 3.8 x 1.9 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Land Rover Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOLR-CK06 will replace your old and worn out Land Rover car key case and shell. Below are some of the Land Rover car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Discovery 2 1999-2004 TD5 (All Trim Levels)
- Discovery 2 1999-2004 V8 (All Trim Levels)
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Land Rover Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Land Rover car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Between the keyring loop and the car key case is a small tab, in the main body of the car key. Insert a small, flat head screw driver into the case key case and lever it open gently.
- This will allow you to pull the rear portion of the case away from the back portion of the case.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new case, then push the rear cover back onto the car key.
- If you wish to swap over the key blade, you can wiggle loose the key blade plug to swap them over.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOLR-CK06 is a replacement case and key only. This product will include a key case shell and blank key blade.
The AOLR-CK06 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.