Jeep Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge|
|Compatible Models||RS-DOD-002, KGJEP20|
|Key Blade Model||CY24|
|Case Dimensions||7.4 x 3.8 x 1.6|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Jeep Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOCH-CK19 will replace your old, worn-out Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler car key case and shell. Below are some of the models that we have identified to use this car remote.
As there is a large number of variations for this car remote, please ensure you select the correct button configuration and ensure your car key blade looks the same as pictured.
- Chrysler 200 2015 – 2017
- Chrysler 300 2011 – 2022
- Dodge Challenger 2015 – 2023
- Dodge Charger 2011 – 2023
- Dodge Dart 2015 – 2016
- Dodge Durango 2014 – 2023
- Dodge Journey 2011 – 2020
- Dodge RAM 2013 – 2018
- Dodge Viper 2015 – 2017
- Jeep Cherokee 2019 – 2023
- Jeep Compass 2017 – 2021
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 – 2022
- Jeep Renegade 2015 – 2022
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Jeep Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Slide the switch on the rear of your Chrysler car key and remove the smart key blade.
- Below the slot for the keyblade is a small indentation. Press the keyblade firmly into this indentation, then lever the blade up (towards the key blade hole). The case will split apart.
- Swap over the circuit board and transponder into the new case, as well as the car key batery.
- Click the case together, replace the key blade and test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOCH-CK19 is a replacement case, blade and buttons only. This product will include a key case shell with a blank blade and buttons.
The AOCH-CK19 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.