Hyundai Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Hyundai|
|Case Dimensions||6.8 x 3.9 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Hyundai Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHY-CK05 will replace your old and worn out Hyundai car key case and shell. Below are some of the Hyundai car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- i10 2014
- i20 2014
- i40 2013-2015
- iX35 2013-2015
- Tucson 2015
- Elantra Elite 2014+
- Santa Fe (iX45) 2013-2015
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Hyundai Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Hyundai car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the key blade on your old car key, then pull apart the car key case. There may be a small screw you need to unscrew to release the case.
- Remove the internal car key transponder cover, circuit board and key blade.
- Insert the circuit board, transponder and transponder cover into the new car key case.
- If your old key blade is in a satisfactory condition, insert this into the new key case. If the key blade is in poor condition, you may visit a locksmith to cut your new, included keyblade.
- Click and screw together the new case, then test to ensure that everything is working fine.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHY-CK05 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOHY-CK05 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This listing is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.