Hyundai Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Hyundai|
|Button Dimensions||3.2 x 2.4 x .3 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Hyundai Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHY-B02 will replace your old and worn out car key buttons on an old Hyundai car remote. Below are some of the Hyundai car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- i20 2008 – 2014
- i30 08/2007 – 06/2015
- IX20 2010 – 2015
- IX35 2010 – 2013
- Elantra 08/2007 – 06/2013
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Hyundai Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Hyundai car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the old Hyundai button pad from your existing car remote. We recommend using a small flat head screwdriver for this task.
- There is a plastic button holder that sits inside the casing. Gently remove this from inside the car remote.
- Around the edge of your new Hyundai button is a small plastic lip. Slide the buttons over the button holder until the holder is held in place by the button.
- Push the button assembly back into your old car key remote, until it clicks into place.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHY-B02 is a replacement rubber button only. If you require a complete case replacement, please see the AOHY-CK01.
The AOHY-B02 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or key blade, nor does it include the remote case or button holder. This listing is only for the rubber buttons.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.