Honda Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace
|Key Blade Model
|9.8 x 3.5 x 1.4 (cm)
|Genuine / Aftermarket
Honda Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AODS-CK10 will replace your old and worn out Honda car key case and shell. Below are some of the Honda car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Honda Accord 2003 – 2012
- Honda Civic 2006 – 2013
- Honda Civic Type R 2009 – 2014
- Honda CR-V 2005 – 2013
- Honda CR-Z 2011 – 2014
- Honda Crosstour 2010 – 2012
- Honda Fit 2007 – 2013
- Honda Integra 2005 – 2006
- Honda Jazz 2007 – 2013
- Honda Legend 2007 – 2012
- Honda Odyssey LX 2005 – 2017
- Honda Pilot 2005 – 2015
- Honda Ridgeline 2006 – 2014
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Honda Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Honda car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- On the rear of the remote case is a small screw that holds the key blade and case together. Remove this screw.
- Open the case of your car key and remove the circuit board and buttons from your old car key case. In most models, this is a small black box.
- Insert the circuit board and buttons into the new car key case.
- Insert either your old, cut keyblade or new blank key blade into the new case. (The key blade pushes up from inside the case, out).
- Click the case back together, then insert the screw back into the rear of the case.
- Test the operation of your new car key remote!.
Please note, some models of this car key has a separate transponder that needs to be transferred to the new key. These intructions assume your transponder is integrated with the Honda keys electronics.
What is a Dura Shell / D-Shell Car Key?
Dura Shell cases are an alternative type of car key cases available to the Australian market. These cases are up to 70% stronger, thanks to a unique manufacturing process. These shells are made for some of the most popular car keys in the industry, to allow you an alternative and better choice for protecting your expensive car key internals. The Dura Shells were made to solve common replacement reasons, such as the case breaking along the key blade holder, keyring loop or other common breaking points on weaker cases.
By being a more protective shell for your car key circuit board, Dura Shell cases can prevent damage that might otherwise lead to expensive key fob replacements or repairs. This makes them a cost-effective solution for maintaining car keys in the long run.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AODS-CK10 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell and blank key blade.
The AODS-CK10 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or buttons. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.