Honda Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Honda|
|Key Blade Model||HON66|
|Case Dimensions||7.3 X 3.8 X 1.5|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Honda Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHN-CK10 will replace your old and worn-out Honda car key case and shell. Below are some of the Honda car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Honda Accord 2007-2013
- Honda Civic 2012-2015
- Honda CRV 2012-2016
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Honda Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Honda car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Slide the switch to remove the key blade
- On the bottom of the left side of the car key is an indent. Insert a screwdriver and lever open the case.
- Remove the circuit board and battery holder, then remove the black plastic cowl over the board.
- Transfer to your new car key. Observe the placement of the battery holder clip and ensure the new clip is inserted the same way in your new car key.
- Click the case back together and test the operation of your new car key!
Please note, some models of this car key has a separate transponder that needs to be transferred to the new key. These intructions assume your transponder is integrated with the Honda keys electronics.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHN-CK10 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell and blank key blade.
The AOHN-CK10 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or buttons. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.