Holden Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace
|6.4 x 3.5 x 1.8(cm)
|Genuine / Aftermarket
Holden Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHO-CK10 will replace your old and worn out Holden or Chevrolet car key case and shell. Below are some of the Holden car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
Holden Car Key Models
- Astra AH 11/2004 – 2014
- Captiva 5 (C100 Series 2) 02/2011 – 2014
- Captiva 7 (C100 Series 1) 10/2006 – 01/2011
- Epica (EP Series 1&2) 04/2007 – 2014
- Vectra ZC 03/2003 – 12/2006
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Holden Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Holden car key remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the screw in the rear of your car key
- Remove the bottom half of the back plate. This will get you access to the battery compartment and allow you to carefully lever the top half away from the bottom half.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder into your new car key
- Click the case back together and replace the screw
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHO-CK10 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOHO-CK10 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.