Holden Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace
|4.3 x 3.70 x 1.4 (cm)
|Genuine / Aftermarket
Holden Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHO-CB02 will replace your old and worn out Holden or Chevrolet car key case and shell. Below are some of the Holden car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
Holden VE Series Car Key Models
- SS V
- Calais V
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Holden Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Holden car key remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the two screws in the rear of your Holden car key. You can now wiggle free the key blade.
- Using a safety knife or similar, carefully cut along the seam of the key head. Ensure you take proper PPE precautions when handling the remote and blade to avoid injury.
- Carefully prise open the case with a screwdriver.
- Transfer the circuit board from the case of the old key shell to the new one.
- Close the case. You can either then insert and use your old key blade, or take the new and old keyblade to a locksmith and get your key blade cut.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHO-CB02 is a replacement case and buttons only. This product will only include the bottom half of the AOHO-CK11 key case shell and rubber buttons, with no key blade.
The AOHO-CB02 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.