Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Ford|
|Compatible Models|| RPKFO-KS06|
|Case Dimensions||7 x 3.6 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFO-CK02 will replace your old, worn-out car key buttons on an old Ford car remote. Below are some of the Ford car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Falcon BA 09/2002 – 09/2005
- Fiesta 2008-2013
- Focus KA, LT 1999-2012
- Galaxy 2006-2010
- C-Max 2003-2012
- Kuga 2008-2010
- Mondeo MK4 2007-2014
- S-Max 2003-2010
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Ford Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Ford car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the Ford key blade.
- Gently pull the top half (referred to as AOFO-HK01) of the case away from the bottom half (referred to as AOFO-CB01). You might find it easier to pull the AOFO-HK01 portion down and away, rather than pulling both pieces horizontally.
- If you wish to use your old key blade, you can swap these over by just pulling apart the AOFO-HK01. If you wish to use a new key blade, you will need to visit an automotive locksmith.
- Slot the new AOFO-HK01 key blade half into the AOFO-CB01 bottom half.
- Test the operation of your new remote!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFO-CK02 is a replacement case with a blank blade only.
The AOFO-HK01 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This listing is only an uncut / blank key blade and empty case.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.