Fiat Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace
|6.5 x 3.7 x 1.9 (cm)
|Genuine / Aftermarket
Fiat Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFI-CK03 will replace your old and worn out Fiat car key case and shell. Below are some of the Fiat car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Fiat Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Fiat car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the screw in the rear of your car key
- Pull apart the case, keeping a hold of your car key blade the entire time (this will try to pop out and remove itself otherwise)
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new car key case
- If your car key is in good working order you can swap this into the new car key case as well. Otherwise, you can get your new blank car key cut.
- Click together the case and replace the screw
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFI-CK03 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOFI-CK03 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.