Fiat Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace
|7.7 x 3.9 x 2(cm)
|Genuine / Aftermarket
Fiat Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFI-CK05 will replace your old and worn out Fiat car key case and shell. Below are some of the Fiat car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- 500X 2014
- TIPO 2015
- RENEGADE 2015
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Fiat Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Fiat car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the keyblade
- Insert your keyblade into the channel. Near where the tip of the blade sits, you can see a small lip. Insert the keyblade into this lip to remove the back plate from the car key.
- Remove the screw from the rear of car key.
- Gently pry the rear plate of car key apart. There are small clips around the plate that need to be popped off.
- Insert the circuit board and transponder into the new car key case.
- Seal the case shut and test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFI-CK05 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOFI-CK05 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.