BMW Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||BMW|
|Key Blade Model||HU200|
|Case Dimensions||7.5 x 5.4 x 2.1 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
BMW Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOBM-CK09 will replace your old, worn-out BMW and Mini Cooper car key case and shell. Below are some of the BMW car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured. Also, check the interior of your car key to our photos to ensure the internal case looks the same.
- Cabrio 2007 – 2015
- Clubman 2006 – 2014
- Countryman 2010 – 2016
- Coupe 2006 – 2014
- Hatchback 2005 – 2013
- Paceman 2012 – 2016
- Roadster 2011 – 2015
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My BMW Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your BMW car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the metal ring from around the remote. This is done by gently pulling from the back of the key, towards the front.
- Press the metal button to remove the blank key blade.
- Insert the screwdriver into the key blade slot and gently hinge the case open. There is a small black loop over the entrance of the key blade, do not lever on this or it will break off.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder to the new car key case.
- Click shut the case and replace the key blade.
- Click the metal ring back onto the key, then test your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOBM-CK09 is a replacement case, blade and buttons only. This product will include a key case shell with a blank blade and buttons.
The AOBM-CK09 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.