Automatic Technology PTX-2v1 Remote Specifications
|Remote Dimensions||4.5 x 3.7 x 1.1 (cm)|
|Manufacturer||Automatic Technology Australia|
|Battery Type||CR2032 Lithium|
Automatic Technology PTX-2v1 Remote Compatibility
This garage door remote control will suit the below garage door and gate motors.
We have instructions available, or you can watch a YouTube video here.
Compatible ATA Roller Door Openers
Compatible ATA Sectional Door Openers
Compatible ATA Gate Openers
DCB-05 Gate Controller
Automatic Technology PTX-2v1 Remote Features
As a TrioCode 128 remote control, the Automatic Technology PTX-2v1 Remote is compatible with the newer ATA Gen2 garage door openers using grey button remote controls, as well as the older Gen1 garage door openers using orange and pink button remote controls. Programming the remote control yourself is very simple, taking less than 10 seconds. Our technical support team have created video guides as well as written step by step instructions to help you program in your Automatic Technology PTX-2v1 Remote.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
– Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.