Automatic Technology EAT-2 Remote Specifications
|Remote Dimensions||4.2 x 4.2 x 3.5 (cm)|
|Remote Weight||32g (With rope cord & warning label)|
|Manufacturer||Automatic Technology Australia|
|Battery Type||CR2032 Lithium|
Automatic Technology EAT-2 Remote Compatibility
This Automatic Technology EAT-2 remote control will suit the below garage door and gate motors.
We have instructions available here, or you can watch a YouTube video here.
Compatible ATA Roller Door Openers
Compatible ATA Sectional Door Openers
Compatible ATA Gate Openers
DCB-05 Gate Controller
Automatic Technology EAT-2 Remote Features
Programming the remote control yourself is very simple, taking less than 10 seconds. Our technical support team have created video guides as well as written step by step instructions to help you program in your Automatic Technology EAT-2 Remote
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
– Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.