Audi Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Audi|
|Button Dimensions||6.4 x 3.5 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Audi Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOAU-CK02 will replace your old and worn-out car key case for your old Audi car remote. Below are some of the Audi car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Audi A3 2006 – 2011
- Audi A4 1997 – 2005
- Audi A6 1997 – 2004
- Audi A8 1997 – 2005
- Audi RS6 2003
- Audi S4 2000 – 2005
- Audi S6 2002 – 2003
- Audi S8 2002 – 2003
- Audi TT 2000 – 2005
- Audi Allroad Quattro 2001 – 2005
- Audi Cabriolet 1997 – 1998
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Audi Car Key Case?
Replacing your Audi car key case is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Insert a flat head screwdriver into the tab on the rear of your car key, then lever the case open.
- Pull open the bottom half of the case to access the old circuit board. Transfer this into the new case.
- Depending on the model, you may have a transponder chiop in the key head section. You can access this by removing the screw.
- Click together the new case and teat the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOAU-CK02 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOAU-CK02 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.