Volkswagen Car Key Housing Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Volkswagen|
|Keyblade Model||HU66 / HU75T|
|Case Dimensions||10.7 x 3.9 x 1.7 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Volkswagen Car Key Housing Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOVW-CK10 will replace your old and worn out car key blade on an old Volkswagen car remote. Below are some of the Volkswagen car models that use car remotes compatible with this key blade housing. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- VW Golf
- Skoda Seat
- Skoda Octavia
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Volkswagen Key Blade?
Replacing the buttons on your Volkswagen car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small flathead and phillips head screwdriver (or similar tools) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the Volkswagen key blade
- Pull the bottom half off the rear of the car key cover
- You will reveal a small screw that holds the metal keyring to the case, remove this screw.
- Slide the metal clip to the side, then pull to remove.
- You can now insert the flathead screwdriver into the tab in the key blade slot and lever the case open. Please ensure the key blade assembly stays together when opening.
- Insert the circuit board, transponder and car key battery into the new case.
- Click the case back together, slide the metal keyring back in and replace the screw.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOVW-CK10 is a replacement case with a blank key blade only.
The AOVW-CK10 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This listing is only a case, with a blank key blade.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.