Mitsubishi Car Key Remote Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mitsubishi|
|Key Blade Model||N/A|
|Case Dimensions||5.5 x 3.4 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mitsubishi Car Key Remote Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOMI-CB05 will replace your old and worn out Mitsubishi car key case and shell. Below are some of the Mitsubishi car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Magna TH TJ TL TW (1999-2006)
- Verada KH KW (1999-2006)
- Not Suitable for Verada XI
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Program My Mitsubishi Remote?
Replacing the buttons on your Mitsubishi car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Ensure all the car doors are closed, then take a seat inside the vehicle.
- Insert the key into the car’s ignition slot.
- Twist the key to the ‘ON’ position and then to the ‘ACC’ position three times in quick succession. On the final twist, leave the key in the ‘ON’ position.
- Look for the flashing of either the dashboard indicator or the hazard lights as a confirmation signal.
- Press any button on your car remote.
- Observe for a second flash from the indicator or hazard lights, indicating that the remote is now programmed to your car.
- To program additional remotes, repeat the button-pressing step with each one, ensuring the indicator lights flash after each press to confirm successful programming.
- Once done, turn the key in the ignition to the ‘OFF’ position.
- Your remote programming is now complete.
Should the initial programming attempt not be successful, attempt the process again, this time with the driver’s door open. Keep in mind your vehicle can only store a maximum of four remotes.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOMI-R01 is a complete remote control. This product will include the circuit board and is ready to program to your car.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.