Mazda Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mazda|
|Case Dimensions||8 x 3.1 x 1.5 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mazda Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOMA-CK04 will replace your old, worn-out car key buttons on an old Mazda car remote. Below are some of the Mazda car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Mazda 3
- Mazda 5
- Mazda 6
- Mazda CX7
- Mazda CX9
- Mazda M6
- Mazda RX8
- Mazda MX5
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mazda Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Mazda car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- On the rear of the case is a small slide button. Slide this to release the smart key.
Please do not slide this switch once the backplate is off, the spring and slide may ‘spring off’ and as they are quite small you may not find them again. We speak from experience.
- Where the key used to sit is a small flat with raised sides. Insert the screwdriver into each side and pull up gently, you can then insert a screwdriver into the seam and rotate to release the backplate.
- Inside the case you will see a small plastic circle, this is the battery. You can insert the screwdriver on the outside of the circle and gently lever to remove the middle plate.
- Remove the circuit board, transponder and battery and replace into the new case.
- Click the new case together and check the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOMA-CK04 is a replacement case with a blank blade only.
The AOMA-CK04 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This listing is only for a case, with an uncut / blank key blade.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.