Audi Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Audi|
|Button Dimensions||7.1 x 3.5 x 2.1 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Audi Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOAU-CK05 will replace your old and worn-out car key case for your old Audi car remote. Below are some of the Audi car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- A3 2006-2011
- A4 2006-2011
- A4 Quattro 2006-2011
- A6 2006-2011
- A6 Quattro 2006-2011
- A8 Quattro 2006-2011
- TT Quattro 2006-2011
- Q7 2007-2010
- S6 2010
- TT 2006-2009
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Audi Car Key Case?
Replacing your Audi car key case is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Press the button to open the keyblade and look carefully in the key blade channel. You will see a small tab that can be pressed upwards with a flat head screwdriver. You only want to pop the rear plate up a little, this will not remove the rear plate.
- Looking at the bottom of your Audi car key you will see that the back section is seperate from the front. Lever off the rear plate. Note: If you have not sufficiently ‘popped’ the tab in step 1 this may not work.
- Remove the screw holding the case together.
- Carefully open the case whilst holding one half in each hand. The key blade assembly may want to spin apart.
- Insert your circuit board and transponder into the new case, then click shut.
- Replace the screw, then the rear plate.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOAU-CK05 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOAU-CK05 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.